4-star/Blue Chip tight end Konrad Reuland from Mission Viejo High School is reportedly still considering signing with the Trojans, after taking a cross-country trip to visit Notre Dame, Miami, Ohio State and Nebraska, according to Rivals.com.
ESPN had been reporting that Reuland had Stanford #1, SC #2, and Notre Dame #3 earlier in the year. Reuland would be the second TE to join the incoming class — Gerald Washington of Chaffey College in Rancho Cucamonga has already committed to USC.
Thus far, the Trojans have secured commitments from:
- Taylor Mays – S – Seattle, WA (O’Dea H.S.)
- Antwine Perez – CB – , NJ (Woodrow Wilson H.S.)
- Derek Simmons – DE – Fairfield, CA (Armijo H.S.)
- Zack Heberer – OG – San Pedro, CA (San Pedro H.S.)
- Gerald Washington – TE – Rancho Cucamonga, CA (Chaffey College)
2 thoughts on “USC still an option for TE Reuland”
Taylor Mays is amazing. I dont know what he is doing in college. The NFL is callin his name. I guess it could be good practice for him at the college level.
Taylor Mays is a phenom. He big, black/white, and fast as shit. He eats pieces of shit like all the pac-10 schools for breakfast. end of story. T-Mays for Heisman 2007