Here’s the update:
- John David Booty – Threw with a glove today and looked better than expected. Could possibly play this Saturday but will likely play a back-up role.
- Rey Maualuga – Listed as doubtful due to hip pointer. Thomas Williams would start in place of Rey.
- Brian Cushing – Coaches are playing it cautious in bringing Cush back due to him reaggravating his ankle injury already. Likely won’t start but might put in some minutes on Saturday.
- Stafon Johnson – Listed as day-to-day for a sprained foot.
- Shareece Wright – Practiced today and stated he’ll play on Saturday. Shareece will back-up Terrell Thomas who also has a hamstring injury.
- Sam Baker – Stated he wants to play on Saturday, but is listed as doubtful due to hamstring injury.
- Chilo Rachal – Expected back today, but is likely day-to-day.
And amazingly that’s the short-list…