From Carson Palmer’s Christmas wishlist, as recounted to the Dayton Daily News (Carson’s own commentary in parentheses):
1. The new Kevin Federline CD, Playing with Fire. (“A lot of people don’t like K-Fed, but he’s all right.”)
2. A new tie rack. (“Even guys from Southern California wear ties.”)
3. A 10-point LTS crossbow. (“It’s a new hobby of mine.”)
4. Flavor of Love (Season 1) DVD. (“Flav is very smooth, and funny.”)
5. A pingpong table. (“Pingpong is fun and helps your hand-eye coordination.”)
We do give him points for going all Ted Nugent/John Rocker and putting a crossbow on there. But until we confirm that the K-Fed thing was a joke, we’re not letting Mr. Cornhole anywhere near our iPod at the T-Wire Christmas party.